Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ambulo Vera

Well, I've never liked the idea of sharing my life with the public. And I've always thought it strange how people find it so fascinating to learn about others. Yet I love reading others' blogs myself, so I figured, why not go for it?
Or I could just document in a journal. But then I can't share anything in a journal.
So I journal on a blog.
Technically, I created this blog a long time ago, and it acted as a journal for me. Now that I'm leaving, I wanted a creative outlet and a way to keep in touch with people back home.
Ambulo Vera -- It means "I walk in truth" in Latin. I like this title because it's a little different - not many people know Latin. This blog can hopefully help me document my journey as I strive to "walk in truth."

No comments: